Professional Guide For New Users
What kind of hairstyle will work best on you? What size you are? What knid of material will be more comfortable wearing? And which is the most suitable colour for you? Those are commmon questions you need to conside before you place the order.
Start from hairstyle! What kind of hairstyle will work best on you? We suggest you to search by length, texture and hairstyle. At the beginning, you may select to a style you're familiar with. Amazing looks will add to you when you wear a wig.
SHOP BY HAIRSTYLE
Generally speaking, average size will be suitable for most of customers. you will find that quite a few wigs also come in petite and large sizes. Consider that many also have adjustable straps that give up to 1/2" so that you can achieve a comfortable and secure fit. You can adjust the size by yourself at home.
To determine the right size wig for you, measure the circumference of your head from the front hairline, behind your ear, to the nape of your neck, to your other ear and then back to the front hairline. Jot down your measurement then consult the table below. Please note that sizes may vary slightly by brand and that not all wigs are available in all cap sizes.
3、Third Type - MATERAIL
When considering composition, or how a wig is structured, think about the hair type as well as the cap construction.
While you may have preconceived notions about human hair and synthetic hair, the truth is they both have advantages and limitations which make them the right choice in different situations.
|Human Hair||Synthetic Hair|
- Premium & Remy Human Hair are the highest quality human hair available
- hair cuticles kept running in uniform direction resulting in less tangling
- more careful collecting and processing techniques result in higher quality product and contribute to higher price
- the most durable hair type
- Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair offers more styling versatility (hot tools may be used - max 350°)
- can be more challenging to style than human hair
- special care must be taken to avoid tangling
- colors may vary from non-heat-friendly synthetic hair
- less durable than regular synthetic hair — 2-3 months with proper care*
|Shop Human Hair Wigs
||Shop Synthetic Hair Wigs
Different cap constructions each have a specific method of attaching hair to the cap each with its own set of advantages.
|100% Hand-Tied||Monofilament||Lace Front||Basic Cap|
- Creates the most natural movement as each hair moves freely
- Each hair on the entire cap is hand-tied onto the base
- The softest and most comfortable cap, it's ideal for a sensitive scalp & hair loss
- Allows for styling versatility as you can comb the hair in any direction
- Also known as 100% hand-knotted
- Creates the illusion of natural hair growth from the scalp where the hair is parted
- Each hair is individually hand-tied to a sheer base (but not entire cap)
- Can be found just at the crown, along a pre-defined part or across the full top
- A full mono top allows for parting & styling versatility
- A double mono has an extra layer of soft material for added comfort
- Creates the illusion of a natural-looking front hairline
- Each hair is individually hand-tied to a section of sheer lace (but not entire cap)
- Allows for styling hair away from the face
- Most are ready-to-wear & temple-to-temple
- Made with a delicate material that should be handled with care
- Includes both capless and traditional constructions
- Most durable & affordable
- Most or all of the cap has open wefting for better air ventilation
- Often gives the hair a naturasl lift with built-in volume at the crown
- Hair is pre-teased at the root to help mask the cap beneath
Largest chooice of colours.We have colour guide for our customers, It shows you different looks on different colours and you can make a decision easily. Both human hair and synthetic wigs have different colours and you can have a reference when you don't know which one to choose.
Although we have provided the wigs colour chart for your reference, it's still a little hard to figure out a perfect match to your own hair colour just by judging the picture on screen. We suggest you to pick the colour which you think will be a close match (either slightly light or dark) and try blending it with your own hair. This will give a more natural look, a unique variation and more depth and dimension to your own hair.