Joan Collins Short Cut Hair Wig
* Material: Heat Friendly Synthetic
* Cap Construction: Capless
* Hair Style: Straight
* Length: Short
* Length: Front & Top: 3.75-6", Upper back: 5", Sides: 3.75", Crown: 3.25", Nape: 4.5"
* Cap Size: Average(A),Petite(P),Large(L)
* Warming Tips: This Wig comes with the elastic strap. This provides additional comfort, as well as confidence your wig won’t fall out, or get blown away by wind.
Capless Wigs Cap Construction Advantages
Open cap wigs are also known as “capless” wigs because of their light weight and airy, cool feel. Open cap construction provides a secure, comfortable fit by combining featherlight, close-fitting cap materials with a well-ventilated design. These styles offer many benefits for for first-time wig wearers.
The basic wig cap is formed by an elasticized framework of bands. Hair stitched onto fabric strips, or wefts, is secured to the the bands of the cap. Each weft of hair is volumized with short, finely textured fibers stitched to the “root,” preventing any visible gaps and adding shape and body to the style. The part is backed with sturdy lace or open wefts, while the nape and sides of the cap are open between the bands.
Sometimes, the color may vary from different computer monitors or at different light sights, but it is not the issue of quality.